- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development life-cycle (developing, debugging, testing, deployment and maintenance) according timelines and milestone.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/ program specification.
- Understand the inter-dependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and ability to identify problem accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Software Engineering or Programming / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of wo
- Company Name: MVF First Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Registration No.: 1077784-M
- Address: Block G, No 46-2, Platinum Walk,, No 2, Jalan Langkawi, Taman Danau Kota
- Postcode: 53300, Setapak
- State: Wilayah Persekutuan
- Tel: 0341443622
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site:
- Contact Person: Johnny Liew
- Position Level: Non Executive
- Specialization: IT - Software
- Industry Type: Information Technology & Computing
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2022-07-31
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 0341443622 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.