Responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of the office.
Document control - organizing and maintaining files and records.
In charge of purchasing of stationery & pantry items
Answering, screening and forwarding income phone calls professionally and take adequate messages when required.
Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them to waiting area appropriately
Liaising with the mailing agencies regarding postage and pick up
Perform other related duties as required
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
Required skill(s): MS Office & MS Word
- Company Name: National Orthopaedic Center of Excellence for Research & Learning (NOCERAL)
- Registration No.:
- Address: Level 3, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Universiti Malaya
- Postcode: 50603, Kuala Lumpur
- State: Wilayah Persekutuan
- Tel: 03-7967 7873
- Email: [email protected]
- Web Site: https://noceral.um.edu.my/
- Contact Person: Pn. Nurul Aqilla
- Position Level: Junior Executive
- Specialization: Clerical / General Admin
- Industry Type: Education / Training
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing Date: 2022-06-30
How to apply
Email [email protected] directly or call 03-7967 7873 to apply for this job. Announce to them where you saw this posting.